No products in the cart.
*NEW* Moving to a New Platform for Courses
We’re moving the 52 Weight Loss Missions program over to a new platform.
As an existing customer you qualify for a free upgrade.
To access your free upgrade please visit this page to get your upgrade link.
Mission 27: Eat More Vegetables And Legumes
Weight-loss advice usually focuses on eating less food, right?
But I’ve found you can’t eat too many of these little wonders.
In fact, eating more vegetables and legumes has made a big difference in my weight-loss success.
Here’s why they’re so much of an asset on the weight-loss journey:
– They contain lots of fiber – which helps to fill you up, so you’re less likely to overeat
– They’re packed with nutrients – so you’re less likely to have cravings for something you’re not getting
– They help your skin look good – and when you look good it can motivate you to take better care of your diet and exercise
– They help you feel good – so you have plenty of energy to perform well
– Perhaps best of all, they can crowd out other foods – people tend to eat the same weight of food most days, so eating lots of nutrient-dense vegetables and legumes simply leaves less room for poorer choices.
Okay, so it makes sense to eat heaps of them. The trouble is, it’s not always easy to eat our vegetables!
So in this mission we’ll discover how to get more vegetable and legumes into your diet – and like it. 🙂