No products in the cart.
It’s time for Day 29, the second-last day of the 30-Day Weight Loss-athon.
Read the steps first, then take 10 minutes to complete them.
Move fast, act quickly and stop over-thinking. Ready?
What You Need:
- Willingness to be honest with yourself.
As our time together is nearly at an end, I want to spend today’s 10 minutes doing a reality check. Let’s make sure you’re continuing to take action in the ways we’ve been talking about for the past month.
With that in mind, review each of the items below:
- Do you have a daily reminder of your true weight-loss motivation?
- Have you asked for the support you need?
- Are you tracking everything you eat and drink?
- Are you eating plenty of vegetables?
- Are you keeping your splurges strategic?
- Are you exercising most days?
- Are you working up a sweat when you exercise?
- Do you focus on your chosen diet actions most days?
- Are you doing daily micro-exercise?
- Are your portion sizes reasonable?
- Have you created your weight-loss menu binder?
- Are you prepared for exercise excuses?
- Do you have the stuff you need for exercise?
- Is your kitchen properly equipped?
- Have you increased your exercise frequency?
- Have you increased your exercise intensity?
- Have you increased your exercise duration?
- Do you say no when necessary?
- Do you eat a good breakfast?
- Do you drink plenty of water?
- Do you keep a journal or log for weight loss notes?
Bonus Step For 52 Weight Loss Missions Members
Add these items to your reality check:
- Have your chosen a non-weight weight-loss goal?
- Do you plan your meals each week?
- Have you made smart diet and exercise swaps?
- Have you kicked the perfectionism habit?
- Do you separate real hunger from fake hunger?
- Have you made the exercise pro-con shift?
- Have you planned your strategic rewards?
- Do you listen to start and stop hunger signals?
- Have you saved time to use for weight loss?
- Do you use a weekly action tracker to keep your key actions top-of-mind?
- Have you come up with strategies for dealing with emotional eating?
- Do you get enough sleep for the weight-loss benefits?
- Do you avoid diet traps?
- Have you made incompatible habits work for your weight loss?
- Is your pantry system set up for weight-loss friendly meals?
- Do you plan ahead when eating out?
- Have you recognized the things that ambush your diet and exercise?
- Are your fat clothes gone?
- Do you do more of what makes you happy so you’re less vulnerable to going off-track?
- Do you have a strategy for parties and buffets?
- Are you able to deal with other people’s comments about your weight loss?
- Have you changed the way you talk to yourself?
For each ‘no’, decide to re-commit to taking the action. These are the actions that will make you slim!
If needed, make a time in your diary to revisit the relevant Days or Missions.
Which areas do you need to re-commit to?
And you’re done!
See you tomorrow for our final task!