Mission 21: Create a Weekly Menu Template
One of the biggest problems for the busy person who’s trying to eat well is lack of planning.
You have good intentions, but you’re short of time or short of options and so you end up eating what’s convenient – which usually means goal-unfriendly.
Why is it so hard to get our food properly organized so that we choose and eat well?
The answer is that our lives aren’t set up for good choices – for most of us, the path of least resistance is to grab a candy bar, choose fatty fast food or prepare a high-calorie quick meal.
In the previous missions we’ve already begun to change that.
Now we’re going to start a simple, weekly habit that will change your dietary path of least resistance for good – so that the easy option becomes the smart, goal-friendly one.
And that process is going to change your life.
Log in to read the rest of this mission and to access the resources in your 52 Weight Loss Missions Action Pack. Not yet a customer? Don’t miss out! Download your free sample. Or join now to get immediate access.
Please Log In
Customer ResourcesMy 52 Weight Loss Missions
How To Use
- Unlock Your True Motivation
- Take A Reality Check
- Flick On The Action Switch
- Choose Smart Diet Actions
- Detox Your Space
- Choose You-friendly Exercise
- Enlist Your Support Team
- Overcome Exercise Barriers
- Fit Exercise Into Your Life
- Keep A Log, Blog Or Journal
- Use A Weekly Action Tracker
- Get (slightly) Acquainted With Calories
- Splurge Strategically
- Stop Overeating
- Kick The Perfectionism Habit
- Win The Exercise Pro-con Battle
- Overcome Exercise Excuses
- Reward Yourself Strategically
- Create A Smart Recipe System
- Create A Smart Pantry System
- Create A Weekly Menu Template
- Equip Your Kitchen
- Keep A Food Diary
- Discover Micro-exercise
- Get Smarter About Weight Loss
- Burn More Exercise Calories
- Eat More Vegetables And Legumes
- Take Stock And Review
- Enjoy Eating Out
- Break Down Breakfast Barriers
- Sleep More, Weigh Less
- Drink More Water, Weigh Less
- Avoid Diet Traps
- Take Back Your Power
- Run A Reality Audit
- Make Incompatible Habits Work For You
- Clean Up Your Language
- Stop Getting Ambushed
- Deal With The Voices Outside Your Head
- Learn To Say No - To People
- Find Time For Weight Loss
- Make Smart Swaps
- Address Emotional Eating - Part 1
- Address Emotional Eating - Part 2
- Get The Right Stuff For More Motivation
- Do More Of What Makes You Happy
- Make Peace With Parties And Buffets
- Separate Real Hunger From Fake Hunger
- Recognize Start And Stop Hunger Signals
- Have A Mini Makeover
- Flick The Fat Clothes
- Raise Your Standards
Download the Sample
- 52WLM-Sample.pdf (9,077)