Mission 1: Unlock Your True Motivation
There’s a reason this mission is the first one.
Without motivation, you’re unlikely to succeed at your weight-loss goal.
The best knowledge, support, tools and resources will not be enough if they’re unsupported by a strong desire to be slimmer. No matter how good my system and suggestions are, you have to implement them. I can’t do this without you.
With motivation, you will succeed.
You may not lose as much weight as someone else, or at the same speed, but you will get slimmer. It’s that simple.
The secret is to tap into your true motivation for losing weight – which is often not the reason you think you want to lose weight.
This true motivation is the source of your weight-loss success.
So let’s find it and unlock its power.
Log in to read the rest of this mission and to access the resources in your 52 Weight Loss Missions Action Pack. Not yet a customer? Don’t miss out! Download your free sample. Or join now to get immediate access.
Leave a Comment
Please Log In
Customer ResourcesMy 52 Weight Loss Missions
How To Use
- Unlock Your True Motivation
- Take A Reality Check
- Flick On The Action Switch
- Choose Smart Diet Actions
- Detox Your Space
- Choose You-friendly Exercise
- Enlist Your Support Team
- Overcome Exercise Barriers
- Fit Exercise Into Your Life
- Keep A Log, Blog Or Journal
- Use A Weekly Action Tracker
- Get (slightly) Acquainted With Calories
- Splurge Strategically
- Stop Overeating
- Kick The Perfectionism Habit
- Win The Exercise Pro-con Battle
- Overcome Exercise Excuses
- Reward Yourself Strategically
- Create A Smart Recipe System
- Create A Smart Pantry System
- Create A Weekly Menu Template
- Equip Your Kitchen
- Keep A Food Diary
- Discover Micro-exercise
- Get Smarter About Weight Loss
- Burn More Exercise Calories
- Eat More Vegetables And Legumes
- Take Stock And Review
- Enjoy Eating Out
- Break Down Breakfast Barriers
- Sleep More, Weigh Less
- Drink More Water, Weigh Less
- Avoid Diet Traps
- Take Back Your Power
- Run A Reality Audit
- Make Incompatible Habits Work For You
- Clean Up Your Language
- Stop Getting Ambushed
- Deal With The Voices Outside Your Head
- Learn To Say No - To People
- Find Time For Weight Loss
- Make Smart Swaps
- Address Emotional Eating - Part 1
- Address Emotional Eating - Part 2
- Get The Right Stuff For More Motivation
- Do More Of What Makes You Happy
- Make Peace With Parties And Buffets
- Separate Real Hunger From Fake Hunger
- Recognize Start And Stop Hunger Signals
- Have A Mini Makeover
- Flick The Fat Clothes
- Raise Your Standards
Download the Sample
- 52WLM-Sample.pdf (8,551)