How To Burn More Calories: Part 2 0 Comments
This week we’re going to focus on burning more calories again. But this time let’s look at ways to burn calories outside our workout regime.
This week, let’s focus on burning more calories by moving more in everyday life.
I like to think of this as micro-exercise, or you can also call it incidental exercise or lifestyle exercise.
Whatever you call it, how can we we make it more of a habit?
How I’ll Burn More Calories Through Micro-Exercise
I’m going to do this in several ways:
- Instead of allowing things to pile up at the bottom of my stairs to take up in one go, I’m going to take them up upstairs immediately
- When I do my late-night tidy I’m going to do it faster and more energetically
- I’m going to stop texting when I walk so I can walk faster
- I’m going to pump up my balance ball so I can sit on it while I work at my desk
- I’m going to do 30 squats or jumping jacks before I pop into bed.
How Will You Burn More Calories Through Micro-Exercise?
Now it’s your turn.
Decide how you’ll burn more calories through micro-exercise this week.
You could use stairs instead of escalators, walk instead of drive, wash the car yourself instead of using a car wash.
So… what will you choose for this week?
See you next week!
Leave a Comment
Michele Connolly is into writing, books, simplicity, love, TV, productivity, and staying thin in a world of chocolate.
Get Blog Posts by Email
Download the 52WLM SampleDownload the 52 Weight Loss Missions sample with 2 full missions. Click here.