Archive for the ‘Exercise’ Category
Please Log In
Customer ResourcesMy 52 Weight Loss Missions
How To Use
- Unlock Your True Motivation
- Take A Reality Check
- Flick On The Action Switch
- Choose Smart Diet Actions
- Detox Your Space
- Choose You-friendly Exercise
- Enlist Your Support Team
- Overcome Exercise Barriers
- Fit Exercise Into Your Life
- Keep A Log, Blog Or Journal
- Use A Weekly Action Tracker
- Get (slightly) Acquainted With Calories
- Splurge Strategically
- Stop Overeating
- Kick The Perfectionism Habit
- Win The Exercise Pro-con Battle
- Overcome Exercise Excuses
- Reward Yourself Strategically
- Create A Smart Recipe System
- Create A Smart Pantry System
- Create A Weekly Menu Template
- Equip Your Kitchen
- Keep A Food Diary
- Discover Micro-exercise
- Get Smarter About Weight Loss
- Burn More Exercise Calories
- Eat More Vegetables And Legumes
- Take Stock And Review
- Enjoy Eating Out
- Break Down Breakfast Barriers
- Sleep More, Weigh Less
- Drink More Water, Weigh Less
- Avoid Diet Traps
- Take Back Your Power
- Run A Reality Audit
- Make Incompatible Habits Work For You
- Clean Up Your Language
- Stop Getting Ambushed
- Deal With The Voices Outside Your Head
- Learn To Say No - To People
- Find Time For Weight Loss
- Make Smart Swaps
- Address Emotional Eating - Part 1
- Address Emotional Eating - Part 2
- Get The Right Stuff For More Motivation
- Do More Of What Makes You Happy
- Make Peace With Parties And Buffets
- Separate Real Hunger From Fake Hunger
- Recognize Start And Stop Hunger Signals
- Have A Mini Makeover
- Flick The Fat Clothes
- Raise Your Standards
Download the Sample
- 52WLM-Sample.pdf (9,077)
Do you have a New Year’s resolution to lose weight? Are you setting goals to eat better, exercise more, and get your mindset right in 2013? Then you’ll love this! To help you kick-start those...
I really don’t want to go to the gym today. It’s a very hot day here in Sydney. I feel stressed by all the tasks on my to-do list. There are no classes on that...
There’s one question I get asked more than any other. I’d like to tell you it’s something deep and meaningful, like maybe What do you think happens after death? But the truth is, the number one question I...
Recently* I started doing some new things at the gym. I raised my bicep and shoulder weights in my weights class, and I began doing cycling and combat-style classes to replace my treadmill walks. The...
How did you go with last week’s Weight-Loss Action Challenge to burn more calories when you exercise? This week we’re going to focus on burning more calories again. But this time let’s look at ways...
How did you go with last week’s Weight-Loss Action Challenge and deciding what not to eat? If you’re stuck at a weight-loss plateau, this week’s challenge could really help. If you’re eating well and exercising...
Starting next week, I’ll be running a weekly weight-loss action challenge here at 52 Weight Loss Missions. What Is The Weight-Loss Action Challenge? Each week I’ll focus on a particular diet, exercise or mindset challenge....
I keep trying to lose weight… but it keeps finding me! Does this happen to you? You can lose excess pounds, but you just can’t keep the weight off? Most of the time there’s a...
If a better bod and health gains aren’t enough to entice you to get your sweat on, then this might do it. It seems that regular exercisers get paid 9% more on average than their...
That Phyllis Diller! Yep, a good brisk sit is a wonderful thing. Especially after a busy day, or during a relaxing weekend, or with a lovely cup of coffee in the afternoon. But for those...
Don’t have time for exercise? To be healthy, say experts such as the American Heart Association, you should do some form of continuous, moderate-intensity exercise like brisk walking for 30 or more minutes, 5 times...
As a kid, I hated all forms of exercise. At school I could be relied upon to have a note excusing me from anything that might cause a bead of perspiration to get squeezed from...