No products in the cart.
It’s time for Day 12 of the 30-Day Weight Loss-athon.
Read the steps first, then take 10 minutes to think about them and take action. Ready?
What You Need:
- A desire to share support.
As well as the people already in your life, you may want to expand your weight-loss support network.
Did you know that people who use online support to motivate each other are less likely to give up on their exercise programs?
With 52 Weight Loss Missions, you have a built-in support network via the online check-ins and Facebook Page. You can always check in at one or both of these places to get encouragement, share ideas, tell of your successes, or enjoy the camaraderie with your mission-mates.
The great thing about having a weight-loss support network is that whether you give or receive, you gain.
Others can help you by sharing their tips and ideas, encouraging you, and patting you on the back when you do well.
But when you help others, it reinforces the things you’re learning and helps you crystallize your own discoveries – so helping others helps you, too.
So let’s get some support!
Here are some ideas for upgrading your support network:
- Ask a friend if they’d like to be your exercise buddy
- Ask a friend if they’d like to do a healthy cooking course with you
- Work with a personal trainer – by yourself or in a small group
- Work with a nutritionist or dietician
- Join a gym or group fitness program, where you’ll meet others with similar goals
- Join or start a walking group at work
- Get some friends to share the 30-Day Weight Loss-athon journey with you:
Click here to Share on Facebook or Click here to Share on Twitter, or add a badge to your blog or website.
And you’re done!
See you tomorrow!