No products in the cart.
It’s time for Day 13 of the 30-Day Weight Loss-athon.
Read the steps first, then take 10 minutes to complete them.
Move fast, act quickly and stop over-thinking. Ready?
What You Need:
- Phone – in case you need to make calls
- Internet – in case you need to do research
- iTunes – if you want a workout playlist.
On Day 5 we selected an exercise. Over the next few days we’ll remove obstacles – practical, physical and psychological – that stand between you and your activity.
We’ll make the path of least resistance one that leads directly to your bike, walking route or skipping rope.
Today we’ll start by getting everything organized.
So first, let’s get all our exercise ducks in a row.
For the exercise you’ve chosen, or any exercise you’d like to add to your routine, do you need to:
- Join a gym?
- Pay fees at a dance studio?
- Enroll in a course of swim sessions?
- Register for boot camp?
- Engage a personal trainer?
- Hire, buy, pick up and/or install exercise equipment (eg treadmill or cycle)?
- Choose a path for your run/walk/jog/cycle?
- Create a motivating playlist?
- Tee up an exercise buddy?
Whatever actions you need to take to set yourself up for exercise, make a list of them now.
Next, systematically work your way through your list and do each item.
Push past any resistance and do the tasks you may be tempted to put off – you’ll be very glad you did.
Check them off as you go.
And you’re done!
See you tomorrow!