No products in the cart.
It’s time for Day 25 of the 30-Day Weight Loss-athon.
Read the steps first, then take 10 minutes to complete them.
Move fast, act quickly and stop over-thinking. Ready?
What You Need:
Today we’re going to make sure you have all the tools and gadgets necessary to prepare the food and beverages that a slim minx like you’re becoming needs to prepare.
You may need some or all of these:
- Non-stick pans and pots (so you need less cooking fat)
- Non-stick wok for stir-fries
- A grill that allows fat to drip off
- A food processor to save time
- A blender for healthful smoothies
- Freezable storage containers – so you can make extra serves when you cook
- Good quality knives
- Good quality cooking utensils (spatula, wooden spoon, etc).
If something is ancient, rusty, broken, hard to wash, excessively noisy, or unpleasant to use, consider replacing it. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to prepare weight-loss-friendly meals, so equip yourself with tools that are easy to use and enjoyable to work with.
Make a list of any kitchen equipment you need.
Look over the cooking methods in your recipes to identify any other tools you’ll need for your healthful, weight-loss-friendly meals.
Make a date with yourself to go shopping – and equip your weight-loss-friendly kitchen!
Bonus Step For 52 Weight Loss Missions Members
- Review Mission 20: Create A Smart Pantry System so that your pantry is always well stocked for your Smart Recipe System.
- Review Mission 21: Create a Weekly Menu Template so that you have a simple weekly habit of planning your weight-loss-friendly meals.
And you’re done!
See you tomorrow!