Archive for the ‘Mindset’ Category
Please Log In
Customer ResourcesMy 52 Weight Loss Missions
How To Use
- Unlock Your True Motivation
- Take A Reality Check
- Flick On The Action Switch
- Choose Smart Diet Actions
- Detox Your Space
- Choose You-friendly Exercise
- Enlist Your Support Team
- Overcome Exercise Barriers
- Fit Exercise Into Your Life
- Keep A Log, Blog Or Journal
- Use A Weekly Action Tracker
- Get (slightly) Acquainted With Calories
- Splurge Strategically
- Stop Overeating
- Kick The Perfectionism Habit
- Win The Exercise Pro-con Battle
- Overcome Exercise Excuses
- Reward Yourself Strategically
- Create A Smart Recipe System
- Create A Smart Pantry System
- Create A Weekly Menu Template
- Equip Your Kitchen
- Keep A Food Diary
- Discover Micro-exercise
- Get Smarter About Weight Loss
- Burn More Exercise Calories
- Eat More Vegetables And Legumes
- Take Stock And Review
- Enjoy Eating Out
- Break Down Breakfast Barriers
- Sleep More, Weigh Less
- Drink More Water, Weigh Less
- Avoid Diet Traps
- Take Back Your Power
- Run A Reality Audit
- Make Incompatible Habits Work For You
- Clean Up Your Language
- Stop Getting Ambushed
- Deal With The Voices Outside Your Head
- Learn To Say No - To People
- Find Time For Weight Loss
- Make Smart Swaps
- Address Emotional Eating - Part 1
- Address Emotional Eating - Part 2
- Get The Right Stuff For More Motivation
- Do More Of What Makes You Happy
- Make Peace With Parties And Buffets
- Separate Real Hunger From Fake Hunger
- Recognize Start And Stop Hunger Signals
- Have A Mini Makeover
- Flick The Fat Clothes
- Raise Your Standards
Download the Sample
- 52WLM-Sample.pdf (9,077)
Do you have a New Year’s resolution to lose weight? Are you setting goals to eat better, exercise more, and get your mindset right in 2013? Then you’ll love this! To help you kick-start those...
Do you want to lose weight, but feel like you self-sabotage? Maybe you do. Maybe your mind gets the better of you, despite your good intentions. Here are 4 ways your thinking may be sabotaging your...
I really don’t want to go to the gym today. It’s a very hot day here in Sydney. I feel stressed by all the tasks on my to-do list. There are no classes on that...
If you’ve recently lost weight – whether through my 52 Weight Loss Missions program, Kindle e-book, or iPad app, or some other way – then you probably now have some too-large clothes in your closet. What...
If you’re trying to lose weight, should you weigh yourself daily? Is the bathroom scale a helpful gauge of your progress? Or an instrument of mental torture? For many people trying to lose weight, it’s the...
For years I had a thin person inside me, struggling to get out. I constantly sedated her, which had its rewards. But eventually I let her emerge, a process I share in my 52 Weight...
Recently* I started doing some new things at the gym. I raised my bicep and shoulder weights in my weights class, and I began doing cycling and combat-style classes to replace my treadmill walks. The...
Recently I tried to give up some of my favorite foods for a week. Just one week. An apparently simple challenge. What do you think happened? Did I discover newfound joys of tofu treats? Did I revel...
This week I’m continuing the Health and Weight-Loss Action Challenge with something extra-challenging. This week I’m stepping outside my comfort zone. So far out, I think I’ll need shots. Take a breath, and come with me… How...
How are you coming along with your Weight-Loss Action Challenge habits so far? Are you staying away from foods on your What NOT To Eat list? Have you upgraded your weekly exercise program to burn...
Starting next week, I’ll be running a weekly weight-loss action challenge here at 52 Weight Loss Missions. What Is The Weight-Loss Action Challenge? Each week I’ll focus on a particular diet, exercise or mindset challenge....
I keep trying to lose weight… but it keeps finding me! Does this happen to you? You can lose excess pounds, but you just can’t keep the weight off? Most of the time there’s a...
Losing weight requires a certain amount of focus on ourselves. We need to make time for exercise, put thought into our diet, nurture ourselves so that we aren’t constantly seeking comfort in food. But for...
A recent study looked at the things Australians worry about – and number three for women was weight. Despite my facetious title for this post, that’s not a shock to anyone. We all know that...