Archive for the ‘Mindset’ Category
Please Log In
Customer ResourcesMy 52 Weight Loss Missions
How To Use
- Unlock Your True Motivation
- Take A Reality Check
- Flick On The Action Switch
- Choose Smart Diet Actions
- Detox Your Space
- Choose You-friendly Exercise
- Enlist Your Support Team
- Overcome Exercise Barriers
- Fit Exercise Into Your Life
- Keep A Log, Blog Or Journal
- Use A Weekly Action Tracker
- Get (slightly) Acquainted With Calories
- Splurge Strategically
- Stop Overeating
- Kick The Perfectionism Habit
- Win The Exercise Pro-con Battle
- Overcome Exercise Excuses
- Reward Yourself Strategically
- Create A Smart Recipe System
- Create A Smart Pantry System
- Create A Weekly Menu Template
- Equip Your Kitchen
- Keep A Food Diary
- Discover Micro-exercise
- Get Smarter About Weight Loss
- Burn More Exercise Calories
- Eat More Vegetables And Legumes
- Take Stock And Review
- Enjoy Eating Out
- Break Down Breakfast Barriers
- Sleep More, Weigh Less
- Drink More Water, Weigh Less
- Avoid Diet Traps
- Take Back Your Power
- Run A Reality Audit
- Make Incompatible Habits Work For You
- Clean Up Your Language
- Stop Getting Ambushed
- Deal With The Voices Outside Your Head
- Learn To Say No - To People
- Find Time For Weight Loss
- Make Smart Swaps
- Address Emotional Eating - Part 1
- Address Emotional Eating - Part 2
- Get The Right Stuff For More Motivation
- Do More Of What Makes You Happy
- Make Peace With Parties And Buffets
- Separate Real Hunger From Fake Hunger
- Recognize Start And Stop Hunger Signals
- Have A Mini Makeover
- Flick The Fat Clothes
- Raise Your Standards
Download the Sample
- 52WLM-Sample.pdf (8,544)
Do you have a New Year’s resolution to lose weight? Are you setting goals to eat better, exercise more, and get your mindset right in 2013? Then you’ll love this! To help you kick-start those...
Do you want to lose weight, but feel like you self-sabotage? Maybe you do. Maybe your mind gets the better of you, despite your good intentions. Here are 4 ways your thinking may be sabotaging your...
I really don’t want to go to the gym today. It’s a very hot day here in Sydney. I feel stressed by all the tasks on my to-do list. There are no classes on that...
If you’ve recently lost weight – whether through my 52 Weight Loss Missions program, Kindle e-book, or iPad app, or some other way – then you probably now have some too-large clothes in your closet. What...
If you’re trying to lose weight, should you weigh yourself daily? Is the bathroom scale a helpful gauge of your progress? Or an instrument of mental torture? For many people trying to lose weight, it’s the...
For years I had a thin person inside me, struggling to get out. I constantly sedated her, which had its rewards. But eventually I let her emerge, a process I share in my 52 Weight...
Recently* I started doing some new things at the gym. I raised my bicep and shoulder weights in my weights class, and I began doing cycling and combat-style classes to replace my treadmill walks. The...
Recently I tried to give up some of my favorite foods for a week. Just one week. An apparently simple challenge. What do you think happened? Did I discover newfound joys of tofu treats? Did I revel...
This week I’m continuing the Health and Weight-Loss Action Challenge with something extra-challenging. This week I’m stepping outside my comfort zone. So far out, I think I’ll need shots. Take a breath, and come with me… How...
How are you coming along with your Weight-Loss Action Challenge habits so far? Are you staying away from foods on your What NOT To Eat list? Have you upgraded your weekly exercise program to burn...