No products in the cart.
And ‘life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon’, according to Doug Larsen.
For those of us who love bacon, but also love fitting into cute jeans, we can still make vegetables our friends.
After all, vegetables:
- Contain heaps of fiber – which helps to fill you up, so you’re less likely to overeat
- Are packed with nutrients – so you’re less likely to have cravings for something you’re not getting
- Help your skin look good – and when you look good it can motivate you to take better care of your diet and exercise
- Help you feel good – so you have plenty of energy to perform well
- Can crowd out other foods – people tend to eat the same weight of food most days, so eating lots of nutrient-dense vegetables and legumes simply leaves less room for poorer choices.
Check out Day 28: Eat Vegetables, Lose Weight for ways to talk yourself into liking vegetables more, and ideas for getting more vegetables into your diet.
Even if they don’t smell as good as bacon.