No products in the cart.
Are you getting excited about the 30-Day Weight Loss-athon? I sure am!
Here are a few things you can do to prepare.
1. Download Your 52 Weight Loss Missions Sample
You’ll need these for two of your 30-Day Weight Loss-athon actions – so you might as well grab them now and make the most of your 10-minute blocks later.
Get your FREE sample here. And if you can, read Mission 1 before April 1.
2. Check The (Regular-Sized) Small Print
I probably don’t need to say this, but I will for legal-mumbo-jumbo reasons.
If you have health/medical/pregnancy/breastfeeding/eating-disorder/other issues, please get clearance from your health professional. I’m not a doctor, exercise physiologist or dietician. My background is psychology and life coaching, my skill is helping people take action, and my experience is that I’m a female, mid-forties, busy, not-blessed-with-skinny-genes, lifelong emotional eater who’s achieved and maintained my own ideal weight after decades of trying.
Please be sensible and take care of yourself.
3. Sign Up For Prizes
As an added incentive I’m giving away several copies of my 52 Weight Loss Missions Action Pack to active participants.
- Includes 52 action-based missions
- Focuses on actions that are smart and strategic
- Covers diet, exercise and mindset
- Helps you change the path of least resistance so eating, moving and thinking right get easier
- Draws on psychology and life coaching to help you win the mental battles
- Uses a range of cool tools to keep you committed and accountable
- Offers hundreds of practical ideas and strategies
- Is succinct and easy-to-read – 100% fluff-free
- Rewards you for taking action.
To be eligible for these cool prizes you need to sign up here. NOTE: this sign up is purely for people who want to be eligible for prizes – we need your details so we can contact winners. If you don’t want to enter the prize part of the 30-Day Weight Loss-athon that’s totally cool – but you still need to commit by leaving your comment here.
4. Make Sure You’re Committed
- Get your updates and actions by subscribing to the blog via email, liking us on Facebook, and/or following me on Twitter (#30DW).
- Upgrade your accountability with a badge for your blog or website.
- Grab some friends for added motivation and support:
Click here to Share this on Facebook or Click here to Share this on Twitter.
- Leave your comment – most important of all, click here to make your commitment.
And see you on April 1 – no kidding!