Archive for the ‘Diet’ Category
Please Log In
Customer ResourcesMy 52 Weight Loss Missions
How To Use
- Unlock Your True Motivation
- Take A Reality Check
- Flick On The Action Switch
- Choose Smart Diet Actions
- Detox Your Space
- Choose You-friendly Exercise
- Enlist Your Support Team
- Overcome Exercise Barriers
- Fit Exercise Into Your Life
- Keep A Log, Blog Or Journal
- Use A Weekly Action Tracker
- Get (slightly) Acquainted With Calories
- Splurge Strategically
- Stop Overeating
- Kick The Perfectionism Habit
- Win The Exercise Pro-con Battle
- Overcome Exercise Excuses
- Reward Yourself Strategically
- Create A Smart Recipe System
- Create A Smart Pantry System
- Create A Weekly Menu Template
- Equip Your Kitchen
- Keep A Food Diary
- Discover Micro-exercise
- Get Smarter About Weight Loss
- Burn More Exercise Calories
- Eat More Vegetables And Legumes
- Take Stock And Review
- Enjoy Eating Out
- Break Down Breakfast Barriers
- Sleep More, Weigh Less
- Drink More Water, Weigh Less
- Avoid Diet Traps
- Take Back Your Power
- Run A Reality Audit
- Make Incompatible Habits Work For You
- Clean Up Your Language
- Stop Getting Ambushed
- Deal With The Voices Outside Your Head
- Learn To Say No - To People
- Find Time For Weight Loss
- Make Smart Swaps
- Address Emotional Eating - Part 1
- Address Emotional Eating - Part 2
- Get The Right Stuff For More Motivation
- Do More Of What Makes You Happy
- Make Peace With Parties And Buffets
- Separate Real Hunger From Fake Hunger
- Recognize Start And Stop Hunger Signals
- Have A Mini Makeover
- Flick The Fat Clothes
- Raise Your Standards
Download the Sample
- 52WLM-Sample.pdf (9,077)
Do you have a New Year’s resolution to lose weight? Are you setting goals to eat better, exercise more, and get your mindset right in 2013? Then you’ll love this! To help you kick-start those...
There’s one question I get asked more than any other. I’d like to tell you it’s something deep and meaningful, like maybe What do you think happens after death? But the truth is, the number one question I...
For years I had a thin person inside me, struggling to get out. I constantly sedated her, which had its rewards. But eventually I let her emerge, a process I share in my 52 Weight...
Recently I tried to give up some of my favorite foods for a week. Just one week. An apparently simple challenge. What do you think happened? Did I discover newfound joys of tofu treats? Did I revel...
Welcome to Week 1 of our Weight-Loss Action Challenge. Each week we’ll focus on taking action on a diet, exercise or mindset challenge. Our goal is to improve our habits so we can become slimmer...
Starting next week, I’ll be running a weekly weight-loss action challenge here at 52 Weight Loss Missions. What Is The Weight-Loss Action Challenge? Each week I’ll focus on a particular diet, exercise or mindset challenge....
I keep trying to lose weight… but it keeps finding me! Does this happen to you? You can lose excess pounds, but you just can’t keep the weight off? Most of the time there’s a...
And ‘life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon’, according to Doug Larsen. For those of us who love bacon, but also love fitting into cute jeans,...
You know how sometimes you overeat? Um, theoretically, I mean? Ever wondered how long it takes for that burger-fries-and-shake combo to turn into your very own personal wobbly bits? Well new research from Oxford University...